Wednesday 30 November 2011

Coming up....


So this blog has mainly focused on non league, with affordability being one of the main reasons, but I do go to league matches too, with 3 coming up in the first half of December.

First I'm continuing the plan to try to go to an FA cup match in every round for as long as there's anything nearby or it's affordable. Nearby to me the choice was narrowed down by the draw and Fleetwood's game being switched to a Friday night ruled that out. The choice became between Sheffield United or Sheffield Wednesday with them both knocking prices down to £10 adults, and with Sheffield United being the easier with their ground near the train station and not needing to add a supertram to the journey, I've got a ticket for Sheffield United vs Torquay United.

After that I'm lucky that my dad offered to get a ticket for Manchester City vs Bayern Munich for my birthday (£35!!!) so I'm at that on Wednesday 7th December, stating the bleeding obvious it's a huuuuge match!

Then I've been keeping an eye out for league matches being majorly discounted around the christmas period, and so far the one nearby that I've got a ticket for is Bury vs Brentford on Saturday 17th December, the match at Gigg Lane has been knocked down to just £5 for everyone to try to get a bumper ground, an impressive gesture in my opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment